Thursday 25 February 2010

Sneak Peak of Survivor Guilt

Well, that should be sneak listen I guess, but that doesn't rhyme so well.  I announced back in one of those months last year that I can't be bothered to check that the marvellous people at Variant Frequencies would be podcasting my post-apocalyptic tale Survivor Guilt.  I've just now been lucky enough to hear a draft edit, which seemed to be pretty much complete except for the lack of an intro and outro.  And lo and behold, it's very, very neat.  It has sound effects!  It has background music!  It's has the coolest, creapiest crazed supercomputer voice of all time!

Okay, except maybe for HAL

Point is, the Variant Frequencies team have done a fine job, and I for one am giggling like a schoolgirl at the thought of hearing the final edit - which, by the by, should be available sometime next month.  With that and Andromeda Spaceways #43 coming out, not to mention some major but as-yet-undisclosed news that I'll hopefully find time to post over the weekend, March is already looking to be a good month on the writing front.

No comments:

Post a Comment