Sunday 26 February 2017

Level One on Sale

It seems like only yesterday I was last talking about The Black River Chronicles here.  Probably because it was only yesterday.

What can I say?  There's a lot going on right now.  Like the fact that I'm past the halfway point on the sequel, for example, and really excited by how it's going so far.  It's a pleasure to be back in the company of Durren, Tia, Arein and Hule (okay, and Pootle) and to start pushing the borders of their world wider, introducing them to new characters both friendly and not-so-much, and facing them up against the sorts of threats that even mighty level two students are hopelessly ill-equipped to deal with.  Honestly, I wish I could just talk about everything I'm flinging at our poor, beleaguered adventures - but it's maybe a little early for that.

However, in the meantime, and as the audiobook release suggests, Mike and I are still very much concerned with trying to get Level One into the hands (and ears) of as many people as we possibly can.  As such, and as part of a wider promotion, the e-book of The Black River Chronicles: Level One is going to be priced at that lowest of low prices, ninety-nine cents, for a couple of days, starting at noon today - i.e., just about now.*

So if you've been holding off on buying a copy, now's the perfect chance: you can find the US e-book here.  And if you've already picked up Level One then maybe you could help spread the word?  I mean, it would be a tragedy if I found myself having to crash an exploding dragon into Black River at the end of the second book and kill off the entire cast.

Okay, I'm not really going to do that.



* I'm assuming here, of course, that you're reading this post in the very instant I put it up.  And, er, not taking differences in time zones into account.  So let's just say that the sale runs from the 26th to the 28th of February, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment