|Not an Oscar.|
I probably can't take a great deal of credit for their success; then again, as Eric was nice enough to point out on Facebook, at least I clearly pick good projects. So, editors take note: it's perfectly possible that inviting me into your anthology will statistically increase your likelihood of being nominated for a major industry award. Well, it can't hurt to try, right?
Anyhow, in the interests of balance, here's the full list of finalists. May the best book win!*
- Mort Castle and Sam Weller - Shadow Show (HarperCollins)
- Eric J. Guignard - Dark Tales of Lost Civilizations (Dark Moon Books)
- Eric Miller - Hell Comes to Hollywood (Big Time Books)
- Mark C. Scioneaux, R. J. Cavender and Robert S. Wilson - Horror for Good: A Charitable Anthology (Cutting Block Press)
- Stan Swanson - Slices of Flesh (Dark Moon Books)
* So long as it's one of the two I was in, obviously.