Saturday 10 November 2012

Cheap E-Book Birthday Spectacular

It happened to be my birthday yesterday.  No, I'm not saying which one, but I will say that I just got back from an absolutely fantastic few days in Paris spent celebrating.  Although,I'm not sure I'll be eating snails again in any kind of a hurry ... *shudders*

Anyway, the reason I mention it is that, as congratulations for my managing to protract my existence for another year, Angry Robot have knocked half the price off the e-book editions of both Giant Thief and Crown Thief until Monday.  Not only that, they have some books by other folks who just happen to have been born in the merry month of November, too ... Aliette de Bodard's Obsidian and Blood trilogy, Lee Battersby's recently released The Corpse Rat King, and some kind of steampunk lunacy by that Lavie Tidhar guy.  Didn't he just win some award or other

Anyway, have a look here for details.

And, on a completely unrelated note, there's also a new interview with me up - the first specifically talking about Crown Thief unless my memory's playing tricks on me - at SF Signal.  Cheers to Paul Weimer for the well-posed questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment